To President Bush I say thank you. He may leave without much support, but I feel that considering all that happened while he was in office, he handled the situations as best he could. I am soooo glad he was in office to carry us through 9-11 and the many other challenges our nation faced. As a nation we are in a mess, but it is not a mess he solely created, nor will Obama solely fix.
For the record, I did not vote for Obama, nonetheless I cannot help but feel the excitement of this moment, this day, this change. I really hope that all of the "talk" and "promises" will become reality. Barack Obama is an eloquent speaker.... I do not envy President Obama, nor the task that lies ahead for him. IF he walks his talk, the next 4-8 years hold a hopeful future. I support President Obama and pray for him, because truly, in the end, it is IN GOD WE TRUST.




3 comments:
I completely agree with you. Well said! It is an exciting day. Cute Valentine blog by the way!
I'm with you! I didn't make this vote but I will support him as our leader! We may just need to pray a little harder now.
I think we need to support him. I think that what everyone needs is optimism. I heard someone say that it's almost like the great depression and I disagree. Yes these are hard times, but positive thinking and ingenuity is what got us out of that time and will again if people will have hope and fight for what's right.
Post a Comment