I've been tagged!
Here are the rules...
1. Post the rules on your blog:
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged
by leaving a comment on their website.
8 Favorite TV shows:
I really don't watch TV....but if I did in no particular order...
1. Channel 5 News
2. Funniest Home Videos
3. Hidden Potential
4. Extreme Makeover (I may watch it too much, since Caleb told me "Mom, tell those workers guys to come tear down our house... I need a new Batman room.")
5. Curious George
6. Sid the Science Kid
7. The Stagers
8. American Idol
9. Nightly News
10. HGTV
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Aerobics
2. Sorted and washed laundry
3. Taught FHE on Money and Savings
4. Made savings and spending jars with my Kids
5. Listened to Abby read
6. Read The Little House in the Big Woods to Abby and Caleb at Bedtime
7. Paid bills
8. Laughed with Bryan, Abby, and Caleb while enjoying OREO ice cream :)
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Being caught up on my blog!!!
2. Going to Frighmares Saturday
3. Seeing Savior of the World in December
4. Making snowmen and forts with my kids
5. Carving pumpkins
6. Reading to and with my kids
7. Bryan coming home at night
8. Hugs and Kisses from Bryan, Abby, and Caleb
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Bajios
2. The Roof
3. Sampan
4. The Pie
5. Costa Vida
6. Chili's
7. Tepanyaki
8. Olive Garden
8 Things on my Wish List:
1. A real choice for President, and the elections to be over
2. A get away with Bryan
3. To be young forever
4. A maid
5. Endless patience
6. World peace
7. To cherish and enjoy each moment
8. $1,000,000.00
8 People I tag:
1. Caty Bug
2. Tiffany
3. Jen B
4. Miriam
5. Sara
6. Karen
7. Reina
8. Laura W
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was fun to read. You are such a cute mom! I need you to write a book about ideas for FHE and I will buy it from you!! LOL. You are so creative.
Brenda, so the truth comes out, you watch Sid the science kid. Brenda what have you learned from the show?
Sounds like we need to go out to eat sometime. Have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment